THIS IS OUR COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE. PLEASE DO READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- All prices quoted on this site are in Canadian Dollars. (CDN)
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Limitation of Liability
JONESN-VAPE shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if JONESN-VAPE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will JONESN-VAPE be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site. Our products are intended for ADULTS only. Our Products are not to be used by anyone under the age of majority of the province, state or country they reside in. Other Groups that should consult a physician before use Included (but are not limited to): Those who suffer from heart disease or high blood pressure, those that are pregnant, nursing, or those thinking of becoming pregnant, and anyone allergic to nicotine or any or all PG or VG based products
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Netscape, Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include JONESN-VAPE. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject (remove my account). Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
We accept e-Transfer & Credit Cards
If your bank card has a credit card symbol on it please enter your bank card numbers in the Credit Card payment option that has the same credit card symbol shown on your bank card. (Visa/Mastercard) Even though you are entering your payment as a credit card payment it will be an e-Transfer using this payment method.
Email Money Transfer Instructions via your bank:
- Send funds to email@example.com
- We are set-up for automatic deposit
- Double-Check that the amount is correct before sending payments
- Include your (invoice number) in the reference or comment section
ACCURACY OF BILLING, FRAUD RISK AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by scammers, competitors or dealers. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Shipping & missing package policy
Orders will be shipped via UPS standard ground service. You will be e-mailed a tracking number when your order has shipped.
Receive free shipping on orders over $45 and flat rate of $9.93 under.
Please allow 1-3 business days once payment has been processed.
Shipment lost in transit or Damaged:
Once an item leaves JONESN-VAPE warehouse facility and a tracking number is provided, the package becomes responsibility of the carrier. Delays or delivery errors by Courier company like UPS is completely out of our control.
- Before we can create a investigation ticket with UPS, you must confirm that your package is not with your concierge, a family member or in your mailbox.
- We will also need in writing that you have not received the product and would like for us to create an investigation ticket.
- After an investigation ticket is opened with UPS, a copy will be sent to you.
- They will require confirmation from you of the whole thing.
Unfortunately, we must wait till UPS confirms that the package has been lost before we can process a credit or re-send the products to you. Else, they will find your package during their trace in a nearby facility and items will be delivered to you at the earliest.
JONESN-VAPE Warranty -Refund/Return/Exchange Policy
E-liquids: E-liquids are not covered under any warranty due to their consumable nature. If you find that the juice tastes different from a previous batch, we can guarantee that our formulas do not change but some known reasons for the change of taste may include (1) if the manufacturing date falls close to current date, the juice may require more steeping. Please shake well and leave in dark area for a few days. (2) If you left the e-juice in a hot area or in direct sunlight, the heat may have affected the taste of E-liquid, especially if it contains nicotine, (3) If you changed your tank type, atomizer resistance or battery voltage it may be causing reduction or increase in nicotine dosage per puff, or under/over heating the juice to change the flavour. Check the suggested voltage range for your atomizer resistance and try at the lower end of that voltage range; (4) a survey of 500 customers has shown that the taste of e-juice as well as of some food items may change after they stopped smoking which can be explained as being caused by restoration of taste buds due to reduction in tobacco and other types of smoking; (5) Nicotine can oxidize when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time, resulting in a slight color change of the e-liquid and also possibly a slight change in flavor.You can also avoid this physical change by simply storing your liquid in a drawer or similar dark, dry place at room temperature.
- Accessories and Apparel: There are no warranties on accessories and/or apparel.
- Products on Clearance Sale: Any products that are on clearance are final sale and are not covered under product warranty OR return policy. Clearance products are always final sale with no exceptions.
- Discontinued Products: Products that are discontinued are no longer supported through our warranty replacement policy effective the time of discontinuance.
JONESN-VAPE., "Jones N Vape" is a registered trademark in Canada. The images, logos and descriptions of these products may be used for promotional purposes by the signing vendor after the application has been approved, and only within the specified term (dates) – beginning with the shipment of the first product, and ending at the end of term, or termination of this agreement. These trademarks, whether as images, logos, header or footer images or descriptions, may not be modified, abridged or expanded without the written consent of JONESN-VAPE. Use of these trademarks outside of direct promotional use for the vendor (i.e. sponsoring events, vape meets) is prohibited without the written consent of JONESN-VAPE.
Wholesale clients are authorized to sell JONESN-VAPE products at the location(s) specified in their application only. Sale of JONESN-VAPE products may only be made to persons aged 19+ regardless of Provincial or Federal regulations that may allow the sale to persons younger
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. This policy was last modified on May 08. 2018
Online Policy Only
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact Dx. Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to JONESN-VAPE [Re: Administration, 1913-8th Avenue North, Lethbridge, AB T1H 1B6, Canada] 403-380-7746